JIA is also known as juvenile idiopathic arthritis and is the most common inflammatory arthritis of childhood, musculoskeletal pain is a common symptom in childhood and is usually benign and self-resolving. JIA is affected to children who are under age 17. Recognizing rare but treatable causes, including inflammatory, malignant and infectious etiologies, remains a constant challenge. According to the American College of Rheumatology, Juvenile idiopathic arthritis affects one in 1000 children, it is also inter related with ethnicity. JIA is an autoimmune disease and is known to cluster in families with other autoimmune conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis and type 1 diabetes mellitus. Like many other autoimmune diseases, JIA is over-represented in children of European heritage. JIA has a complex genetic basis and is present in both HLA and non-HLA gene associations play a role in its development, and susceptibility genes shared with other autoimmune conditions that have been identified. Complications of JIA can be either articular or extra-articular. One of the most common disease found in children is inflammatory eye disease which is anterior uveitis that is affecting up to 30% of children with JIA. Prevalence of eye disease varies significantly with the disease subtype children younger than six years are at highest risk in ANA-positive girls with oligoarticular disease. Symptoms such as Joint pain, swelling loss of appetite, rash, and fever are being observed.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a Sample Report here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12610
According to the American College of Rheumatology, in 2015 around 3, 00,000 children in the United States have been diagnosed with JIA. Also the study shows that JIA is most common in children in the United States. It seen more in girls often than boys, and the ratio is about two to four times more than boys. In addition to this due to government initiatives and rising healthcare expenditure it is expected to fuel the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market over the forecast period. Some key factors such as rising awareness of these drugs and products, and patient education program that are conducted by government and companies for better knowledge of these drugs and products is likely to drive the growth of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market over forecast period. However juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market has some restraints such as cost of treatment is expected to hinder the growth of the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market.
The global juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of product type, route of administration, drug class and regional presence:
Segmentation based on Product Type:
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Ultrasonography and Echocardiography
- Nuclear Imaging
Segmentation based on Route of Administration:
Segmentation based on Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers drugs
- Corticosteroids drugs
- Immune suppressants drugs
Rise in the incidence of chronic arthritis is expected to boost the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market over the forecast period. In addition with better awareness among general population, significance of this condition and better understanding of these drugs is expected to drive the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market during the forecast period.
Geographically the Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) Therapeutics Market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA region.
North America followed by Europe is dominating the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market as high prevalence of JIA cases. Apart from these combination therapies and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are becoming more popular and preferred choice of treatment in the U.S. as they have better efficacy. In Asia Pacific region the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market is expected to deliver significant growth as the prevalence rate of JIA in China is estimated to be 1, 63,006, this is expected to boost the demand for juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market over the forecast period. Also partnership between companies in Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the growth for the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market over the forecast period. For instance In Japan, Wyeth K.K. (Wyeth) and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited came into partnership for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and launched ENBREL which is anti-TNF receptor used for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/12610
Some of the companies in the juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) therapeutics market are,
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Zydus Cadila
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Genentech, Inc.
- Latona Life Sciences.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12610
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Our unmatched research methodologies set us apart from our competitors. Here’s why:
- PMR’s set of research methodologies adhere to the latest industry standards and are based on sound surveys.
- We are committed to preserving the objectivity of our research.
- Our analysts customize the research methodology according to the market in question in order to take into account the unique dynamics that shape the industry.
- Our proprietary research methodologies are designed to accurately predict the trajectory of a particular market based on past and present data.
- PMR’s typical operational model comprises elements such as distribution model, forecast of market trends, contracting and expanding technology applications, pricing and transaction model, market segmentation, and vendor business and revenue model.