Businesses today have become largely dependent on data, and events such as cyber-attacks have the potential to damage such critical data. Along with maintaining effective security measures against such cyber-threats, it is also necessary to be prepared with curative measures. A purpose built backup appliance is specially designed for storing the backup data, and restore it to the systems in case of any disaster recovery. A purpose built backup appliance (PBBA) is a disk-based standalone storage solution that is configured only for storing backup data. This solution works completely individually and therefore does not affect the operations of other servers.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005034
Top Key Vendors: 3M Company, Aeroqual Ltd., Beckman Coulter Inc., Ecotech Group, Honeywell International Inc., Particle Measuring Systems, Pegasor, Siemens AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., TSI Inc.
Prevention of cyber-attacks incidences and online attacks on the IT-based systems coupled with large business dependencies on the data for operations is anticipated to be a major driver for the purpose built backup appliance market. Also, an increasing number of small and medium enterprises availing the cloud services owing to the lower total cost of ownership (TCO) would further propel the purpose built backup appliance market. Concerns around the security of the data in the cloud services may hinder the growth of the purpose built backup appliance market. Strengthening internet infrastructure in the majority of the developing economies and a strong emphasis on the cloud-based services laid down by organizations would provide good opportunities to the players operating in the purpose built backup appliance market.
The global purpose built backup appliance market is segmented on the basis of system, service model, component, and end-user. Based on system, the purpose built backup appliance market is segmented into integrated system, mainframe systems, open system, and target systems. On the basis of service model, the purpose built backup appliance market is segmented into Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS). Further, the purpose built backup appliance market is segmented on the basis of component into hardware, software, and services. The purpose built backup appliance market on the basis of the end-user is classified into BFSI, IT and Telecom, government, healthcare, education, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, energy and utility, and others.
Purchase a Copy of Report at:
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global purpose built backup appliance Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the purpose built backup appliance Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.